Extensive Service - Comprehensive Vehicle Service
Add this service to your booking?
At Midas Kirrawee, if you are wanting a more comprehensive major service, we recommend an Extensive Service. Our qualified technicians will check the critical safety, performance and maintenance systems on your car or SUV.
Your vehicle receives a detailed assessment and written report of inspected items, we perform an analysis of the engine management system and we detail any items recommended to complete your service and keep your vehicle in top condition.
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check cabin air filter (if directly accessible)
- Check air conditioning / HVAC controls
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check camshaft belt replacement due (if required)
- Check engine air filter
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Test cooling system pressure
- Check MAF sensor / intake & throttle body
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check fuel filter (if directly accessible)
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Adjust park brake (some vehicles incur a surcharge)
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check wheel bearings / hubs
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Check power steering / fluid condition
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.